1. Personal data submitted by the Purchaser to the Online store upon submitting an order are protected and will be processed pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. The Online store shall not disclose the data received by them to any third persons, except in the extent required for fulfilment of the order.
2. Data communication between the Purchaser and banks and the Card Payment Centre is encrypted, ensuring the security of the personal data and bank data of the Purchaser. The Online store has no access to the bank data of the Purchaser.
3. Hereby, the Purchaser gives their consent for the processing of personal data. Personal data will be processed by the Online store for the drafting purchase analyses and summaries.
4. The personal data of the Client is processed by ATLM Design Ltd (Reg.code 11642693, Valguse 5, 11621 Tallinn).
5. ATLM Design Ltd may authorize other legal persons to process personal data (authorized processor) with the condition that a contract has been concluded with such a processor, pursuant to which the authorized processor is obliged to keep the processed personal data confidential and ensure the protection of personal data pursuant to the requirements provided for by law.
6. At any time, the Purchaser is entitled to prohibit the processing of their data for the purpose of consumer habit research or direct marketing, and the delivery of data to any third persons who want to use them for the purpose of consumer habit research or direct marketing.
7. At any time, the Purchaser may withdraw their consent for the processing of personal data. Withdrawing the consent has no retroactive effect.
8. ATLM Design Ltd will make the list of the up-to-date legal persons available to the Client on the basis of the Client’s application, which is submitted in writing to Valguse 5, 11621 Tallinn or digitally signed to the address firstname.lastname@example.org